Sunday, November 08, 2009

Communion Sunday


"And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. "
1 Corinthians 11:24-25 KJV
On the first Sunday of each month we spend time as a church body in remembrance of the gift God gave us and the sacrifice of His Son. It is a true gift to be able to say Thank You, for sending your Son to die on the cross and raise again so that we may have the Hope of Eternal Life! As we are also able to lay down our sin and burdens at His feet and say Father please forgive me and have complete assurance that His Son already paid the price and we are forgiven!
Oh! What a Mighty Love our God has for each of us!

1 comment:

Pastor Tom Hallman said...

This is what it's all about!