Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mission Spotlight: The Hemeon Family



As we rejoice that our missions team has returned safely back home, we are reminded to pray for missionaries who God has sent out and those family that God will soon be sending out! 

The Hemeon family are preparing to leave to begin full-time ministry in Liberia, Costa Rica. They currently attend Calvary Chapel Lynchburg, and we are blessed to be able to come along side them in prayer and support as they will soon be taking their next step of faith.

To find out more about the Hemeon family, please click the link on this post!

http://ccliberia.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


my page ... armitron watches