Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Summer Women's Prayer Group - Begins July 11th!!



Summer Women's Prayer Group
Thursday Mornings - 11am- 12pm - Home of Jeanne Hallman

Home of Jeanne Hallman
5331 Rockingham Dr.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
(757) 342 - 6941
Beginning July 11th take a lunch break from work or from your daily routine and see what God will do as you PRAY! Imagine how God will open the flood gates of heaven as we pray!   Do you ever have these questions?          Who will carry my burdens?          How do I find comfort in my trials?          Where can I find rest for my soul?          Do I have to walk alone?   Our heavenly Father said that we can cast every care upon Him because He cares for us.   COME THIS SUMMER and join with women in prayer to talk to God about all that is in our lives……. HE CARES! 

CHILD CARE WILL BE PROVIDED AT TUA RESIDENCE:
Childcare will provided at a separate home.  (Literally, this home is approximately 5 houses away from the Hallman Home, around the corner)  Please ensure that you drop your children off no later than 10:45am:

Tua Residence
5935 Montpelier Dr
Williamsburg, VA 23188
(315) 775-3930

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good post, I really enjoy it!
homes for sale in williamsburg va